“After an Alexander Technique lesson I am feeling so good, light, relaxed, and with all my channels open...!”
Why Alexander Technique?
The Alexander Technique will give you more awareness of your habitual unconscious patterns.
Maybe you are sitting behind the computer with your neck forward and your shoulders up without realizing? Maybe you try to put too many tasks in too little time and often leave late for appointments feeling stressed? Maybe you are thinking negative thoughts while practising, making you more nervous for a concert or presentation than you would like to be?
Alexander lessons will give you more knowledge of your whole physical, mental and emotional self. This will empower you greatly since you can not change what you don’t notice!
Once you begin to be more aware, you will learn how to release the unnecessary tension in your neck and shoulders behind the computer. Or learn to think helpful rather than negative thoughts while practising.
In this way you are working on a long term solution, because:
Imagine your roof is leaking, instead of needing to empty the bucket again and again, you would rather repair your roof!
Lessons will give you...
- more calm
- more release, less unnecessary stress and tension
- an effortless balanced, open and upright posture
- free movement
- full natural breathing
- more confidence
- more joy during necessary daily activities
- self-knowledge, self-awareness, self-empowerment
- a very good basis for learning and studying
- how to be connected to yourself and the space around you
Alexander Technique lessons are suitable for
- everyone regardless of age, physical condition or profession
- everyone interested in finding the root cause of ailments, pains and complaints
- everyone interested in increasing self-awareness and investing in self development
- everyone interested in learning how to be in the present moment, and gaining more control over reaction patterns to various stimuli of life
Learning the Alexander Technique is like learning to play a musical instrument. Only... you are the instrument yourself!
The Alexander Technique is taught at most conservatories, drama schools and dance academies in the Netherlands and around the world.
The Alexander Technique is successfully applied to music, but also to swimming and running.