Welcome to my
Alexander Technique practice
Why Alexander Technique?
Would you also like to experience more flow, inner calm, and relief of tension in your daily life? The Alexander Technique is a well-kept secret amongst professional musicians, actors and dancers.
It is a re-educational technique that will offer you better coordination and uprightness without effort, resulting in more confidence, efficient movement, and full natural breathing.
You learn to move smoother, release unnecessary tension and stand or sit more balanced. In this way stiffness, backpain, neckpain, RSI, stress and more can be relieved and prevented for the future!
Would you like to...
- ...be more coordinated in your daily activities while breathing freely?
- ...be upright and balanced without creating unnecessary tension?
- ...prevent overly tense habitual patterns and learn helpful habits instead?
- ...think helpful thoughts that will give you flow and peace of mind?
- ...learn to be in the moment, connected to yourself and to the space around you?
Then the Alexander Technique is something for you!
What is the Alexander Technique? Read more>
How does it work? Read more >
Normally the Alexander Technique is taught individually. To make an appointment for a private lesson, click here.
Would you like to get to know the Alexander Technique in a relaxed setting during an introduction workshop first? Click here.
Would you like to join other enthusiastic students of the Alexander Technique in a workshop and go more deeply into a specific subject? Click here.