Welcome to my
Alexander Technique practice
Why Alexander Technique?
The Alexander Technique is a practical method of re-education that will offer you:
- how to move well co-ordinated in all your daily activities while breathing freely
- how to be upright and balanced without creating unnecessary tension
- how to prevent unhelpful habitual patterns and use your brain to learn helpful habits instead
- how to think helpful thoughts that will encourage coordination and peace of mind
- how to feel good by being in the moment, connected to yourself and to the space around you
The Alexander Technique will address your thinking, coordination and feeling unity:
- how to use your thinking in order to swim or do computer work without getting neck pain, noticing you are breathing more fully
- how to use your thinking to coordinate yourself better in order not to get stuck while playing a difficult passage in a musical piece, feeling lighter
- how to think in order to prevent stress and nervousness, feeling more calm and connected
....in this way it can help prevent and relieve complaints like neck-back-shoulder pain, joint pain, RSI, stiffness, performance anxiety, stress.
Would you like to get to know the Alexander Technique in a relaxed setting in a group workshop first? Click here.