Welcome to my
Alexander Technique practice
Why Alexander Technique?
Frequently mentioned benefits are:
- relief and prevention of neck-back-shoulder-pain, joint pain and RSI
- more inner calm, less stress
- release of unnecessary tension
- full, free effortless breathing
- efficient, easy, supple movement
- better learning and improved concentration
- self confidence, mental strength
- easily balanced, tense-free sitting and standing
The Alexander Technique will show you how to:
- change and prevent unhelpful habits
- expand your self-awareness
- respond more consciously to life’s stimuli
- re-coordinate unhelpful movement patterns
- improve performance in music, dance, drama, sport
- improve the use of your voice
- improve concentration, focus, mindset
- prevent injuries
- be more calm, balanced and energetic
- support yourself during pregnancy and childbirth
You can apply the Alexander Technique to all your daily life activities, like computer work, music making, playing sports.
Would you like to take part in workshops with other enthusiastic Alexander Technique students and go more deeply into a specific topic? Or are you interested in Alexander Technique retreats?
Click here for the workshop page.
Watch my video ‘What is Alexander Technique?’: