Welcome to my
Alexander Technique practice
Why Alexander Technique?
Frequently mentioned benefits are:
- relief and prevention of neck-back-shoulder-pain, joint pain and RSI
- more inner calm, less stress
- release of unnecessary tension
- improved breathing
- more efficient and supple movements
- better learning and improved concentration
- more self confidence, mental strength
- easily balanced, tall, tense-free sitting and standing
The Alexander Technique can help you to:
- change unhelpful habits
- expand your self-awareness
- respond more consciously to life’s stimuli
- improve balance in sitting, standing, sport etc.
- improve performance in music, dance, drama, sport
- improve the use of your voice
- improve concentration, focus, mindset
- prevent injuries
- have more energy
- support pregnancy and childbirth
Alexander Technique is normally taught individually.
To make an appointment for a private lesson, click here.
Would you like to take part in workshops with other enthusiastic Alexander Technique students and go more deeply into a specific topic? Or are you interested in Alexander Technique retreats?
Click here for the workshop page.
Watch my video ‘What is Alexander Technique?’: