Welcome to my
Alexander Technique practice
Why Alexander Technique?
Often mentioned benefits of the Alexander Technique are:
- relief and prevention of neck-back-shoulder-pain, joint pain and RSI
- more inner calm, less stress, less tension
- improved breathing
- more efficient and supple movements
- better learning and improved concentration
- more self confidence
- easily balanced, upright, tense-free posture
The Alexander Technique can help you to:
- change unhelpful habits
- improve balance in sitting, standing, sport etc.
- improve performance in music, dance, drama, sport
- improve the use of your voice
- prevent injuries
- have more energy
- support pregnancy and childbirth
Alexander Technique is normally taught individually. To make an appointment for a private lesson, click here.
Would you like to take part in an Alexander Technique introduction workshop in a relaxed setting? Click here.
Would you like to take part in a workshop with other enthusiastic Alexander Technique students and go more deeply into a specific topic? Click here.
Watch this introduction video about my Alexander Technique app, available for iOS and Android:
Curious about my Alexander Technique app? Read more